Roasted Garlic Herb Oil
Source: Ilvedson family recipe
Excellent on roasted or grilled seafood, meat poultry, vegetables.
- 3 c olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 T dried oregano
- 3 T dried basil
- 3 T kosher salt
- 2 T crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 T fresh rosemary (or 1 T dried), chopped
- 2 T dried thyme
- Place oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add minced garlic and roast until golden.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Let cool, store in jar. Best to refrigerate.